Born in the Philippines as Roberta. Learned to surf at “the Park” in Real, Quezon. Spent every vacation she could at Baler in Bali. Moved to Bali while in high school, christened “Bali” Bobbi on the beaches of Siargao Island by fellow surfer dudes in awe of her Rad, Rippin’ Style’n Moves! “Hossegor” Hank convinced her there were many more oceans to conquer. Now lives in Cocoa Beach hanging with “Sumatra” Sam and his grommets. Makes sure she gets to Jeffreys Bay to surf’ J-Bay Barrels off South Africa at least once every year.
Buy “Bali” Bobbi now from our online store!
More about “Bali” Bobbi
- Mantra: “Chill out, already!”
- Home Break: Cocoa Beach and “The Park” in Real, Quezon
- Fave Surf Spot: Ulu Watu for the view and Big Barrels
- Bust Out Move: 180 degree Air Reverse and The Sushi Roll
- Fuels-up On: Bebek Betutu and Gado Gado
- Best Surf Memory: Surfin’ Indo, then sampling the local delicacies after surfin’!
- Best Beach Buds: “Aussie” Alice—our personalities are so opposite!—and “Sumatra” Sam
- When Not Surfing: Painting water colors of Padang Padang beach scenes
- Advice For Groms: “Listen to “Sumatra” Sam.” Also known to say, “Help others, in or out of water, and ride the Wave of Life, letting its good Karma wash over you!”